Monday, January 1, 2018

Are you ready for it! 2018!




Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve! I decided to open this year with a new outfit post! So this is the first outfit of 2018. I really like the combination between the colours black, white and pink. For me they are perfect winter colours! It's vintage inspired, but also elegant I would say. I really love this pink coat. It really keeps me warm during the winter season. I thought this white faux skirt would be perfect with this pink coat. I decided to wear black knee high boots. I love wearing knee high boots with skirts or dresses during winter. I thought a peter pan collar blouse would go well with this outfit. 

I hope that you like the outfit! 

Dina  

3 comments:

  1. Living your outfit, especially that skirt, girl! Happy New Year 2018 anyway, have a blessed year!

    Love,
    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous look! I love the coat :)
    Happy Newyear!

    Love,

    Angela
    www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete