Saturday, July 8, 2017

Beautiful vintage cinderella and princess shoes!!








I hope you are having a wonderful summer so far! The weather here has been amazing with a lot of sunny days. During this week I finally got a shoe shelf for my shoes and I am so happy with it! Besides dresses I really love shoes. Recently, I have been shoe shopping. I love finding vintage inspired ones with beautiful details. Everyone tells me that I was born in the wrong era, but I find the style and fashion from the past more interesting and appealing to me. While I was shoe shopping I came across an online shop called FSJshoes.

They have so many beautiful shoes! They have a varied collection of shoes with beautiful details. They have different styles of shoes in different colours for everyone. I really like that they have shoes for different occasions, for everyday wear and special events. I also like that they have categorized the shoes in which details and styles you like. For instance sequins. I have added some of my favorite shoes from the shop in this blog post, so you can get an insight of what they have. I especially love these shoes because of the details and that they have a vintage touch to them. But also the colour is just stunning. I have been into the pastel colours lately. I really love the 4 inch heels collection that they have. It's a great collection with a lot of beautiful stunning shoes. 

If you find shoes that you like and want to buy it is important to read the reviews for best shopping experiences!           

3 comments:

  1. Hello dear,
    You have really nice blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know, please.
    Xoxo,
    https://lifella2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really gorgeous pairs! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete