Thursday, September 24, 2015

Cocomelody wedding dresses

ad//in collaboration with Cocomelody
One of the things I really love the most when it comes to dresses are wedding dresses. I love looking at wedding photoshoots which have been taken in beautiful landscapes. For me it's something magical with wedding photoshoots, and the happiness you get by looking at these photos.The great memories which are created and the feelings they must have felt. I definitely love all kinds of wedding dresses. The site I visited which has the most beautiful and inspiring wedding dresses is cocomelody
I love the styles and the designs. It's something unique with these dresses, and I could myself away by looking at these wonderful photos. 

I often look at wedding photography, just to get inspiration. I get inspired by all things beautiful which evoke me in a certain way. I have looked at wedding photos taken by the beach, and I have to admit they were just breathtaking. and it was sort of a freedom to look at these photos. The beautiful beach wedding dresses
they were wearing and the landscape. It really inspired me to just plan a photoshoot by the beach with all of my dresses. It's something about photoshoots by the beach which makes everything so special and magical. 

Since we are talking about wedding dresses, there are so many different types of wedding dresses. I like modern wedding dresses, but I just love vintage wedding dresses. It's something with the design and style which is appealing to me. But I have been told many times that I am an old soul, so maybe that's why I like everything vintage. In general I like everything beautiful and unique, and lately I have got an eye on destination wedding dresses 

If you are looking for wedding dresses for inspiration. I recommend having a look at the shop, cocomelody. They are currently having a big sale of wedding dresses, maybe you find something that you like.   

 

5 comments: